Friday, July 17, 2009

I can't wait to be home again. I don't always mind travelling but it gets to a point waiting to travel that is kind of ridiculous. I enjoy airports for the most part but something about this one, this whole city. In a way it reminds me of Memphis and the filth and the dirtyness of it all.

I do have to say that it brings a slight charm to a city to be a little dirty. Its kind of like a dive bar that you've been going to for years. Something about the stinch and the people and the styrofoam cups makes it endearing and a slight but charming to the point that you really wouldn't want to clean it up or change anything about it.

I do miss the nashville area and the people. Don't get me wrong, over all the people here are nice, a lot nicer than they lead on, but I actually lost my car today in south Philly. That's a first for me but after a certain amount of time everything starts to look the same. Oh well

1 comment:

  1. "After a certain amount of time, everything starts to look the same."

    Poetic. Honest. And true.

    ReplyDelete