Friday, May 1, 2009

ahh spring why do you do this to me

god almighty i've got the spring bug. . . i am ready to sell my sport bike right now and buy a new bike. i've been searching and searching all the craigslists i can for the bike i want. i'm actually wanting to go to an older cruiser instead of the sportbike i have. i am to the point now that i am actually thinking of trying to borrow some money from my family in order to go ahead and get what i want. i've seen several honda shadows that would make a great base for the bobber i want to build. the one above is similar to what i want... not mine though.


i never thought i'd get tired of my suzuki but finally i am. i want my shadow now. i love my triumph but i can't ride it all the time, mostly because she is so old and i don't want to blow the motor again.


if i had anything to sell besides my suzuki i probably would just to keep it. mostly because i know i am not going to get what i want monetary wise out of it. plus i've had that bike so long it will be hard to part with it.


then again, maybe i should just wait and save to buy the shadow. i'm hoping to have the money to buy one by august but that just seems too far away...

1 comment:

  1. August is too damn far away. But I like the look and feel of the older bikes anyway. I say - sell the suzuki.

    ReplyDelete